Annual Meeting 2023 Friday Sessions
For Pediatricians Looking to Claim ABP MOC Part II Credit: Following each session, click the links below for that session, then answer the knowledge-based questions. Your MOC Part II credit will be entered directly to the ABP by the Ohio AAP within two weeks.
- Infant Safe Sleep: MOC Credit Claiming and Evaluation
- Foundation Luncheon and Keynote Address – Resiliency and Rebuilding a Community: No MOC Credit Available
- Trauma Informed Care: Instagram Isolation: MOC Credit Claiming and Evaluation
- When Anxiety Becomes a Disorder: MOC Credit Claiming and Evaluation
- Advocacy in Ohio: MOC Credit Claiming and Evaluation
CME: Please complete the CME evaluation form (link above) once at the end of each day you attend the conference. You will receive an email with your CME certificate attached; please be aware certificates may appear incorrectly on phones or tablets (please review the certificate on a computer if possible).